Eventus International offers the first annual edition of the AGU (All-in Gaming Ukraine) 2020 summit to be held on 17 and 18 June 2020 at the Radisson Blu, Kyiv Podil.
AGU 2020 is expected to provide with the latest industry insights from global industry experts. The Eventus International team is pleased to add the following names to our range of industry-leading international speakers:
- Adrien Leferve, Executive Advisor, Ronan Advisory
- Alexander Kamenetskyi, Development Manager, Aspira Limited
- Artem Datochnyi, Head of Practice, V3 Legal Practice
- Artem Klymenko, Co-owner, Onlyplay
- Bogdan Coman, Executive Director, Rombet
- Bohdan Repekh, Product Owner, Game Design Lead, Wargaming
- Chris Soderman, COO, Theslotsmarket
- David Galea, CEO, Beat Group
- Evingey Vlasenko, General Manager, MSL National Lottery Operator
- Helen Walton, Founder & Chief Commercial Operator, Gamevy & Gluck
- John Connolly, International Casino Cheat Detection Agency
- Kate Romanenko, Head of Games, The Luck Factory
- Martin Calvert, Marketing Director, ICS
- Niels Herregodts, CEO, Custom Poker HUDs
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant, Sense4Gaming
- Ross Chekmarev, CBDO, Uni-Bit
- Tatyana Klymenko, Senior Lawyer, Law & Trust International
- Yuri Nikiforov, CEO, Manlika Project Co. Poker Management
- Zafrir Feier, CEO, Suntech Innovation
Here is the official press release of Eventus International
“In light of government reform generating new laws on gaming in Ukraine, we bring you a host of industry leaders and experts in their field to discuss the current landscape of gaming and how the industry can become profitable and work within these laws for further success. A bill (No 2285-d ) regarding the legalisation of gamIng in Ukraine has passed its first reading.
Currently, the Ukrainian Parliament is preparing for the second reading of the gaming bill. The second reading will likely take place in April or May according to Vadim Misyura, general director of the all-Ukrainian union of Bookmakers.
According to bill no 2285-d there are two licenses available for operating an online casino.
Land-based casinos can only be located in 5-star hotels with at least 150 rooms in Kyiv and at least 100 rooms in other Ukrainian cities. The new law recognises both online and offline poker. Operators who have chosen online poker are required to hold a license for organising and conducting poker games.
The summit will cover the following topics:
- Legislation and regulation
- Gaming regulation reform outlook
- Gaming advertisements
- Responsible gaming programme
- Payment blocking and restrictions
- Marketing in regulated markets
- New emerging products
Why you should attend:
- There will be 50% more interactive features and networking time
- You will benefit from 50% more interactive features and networking time
- There will be cutting edge discussions
- You will mix with leading operators and regulators
- You will join the pre-arranged speed networking service to plug you into the gaming ecosystem
Eventus International is excited to welcome Jeton on board as the lanyard sponsor for AGU.
Jeton Wallet is an FCA licensed e-wallet providing individuals and businesses secure and fast money transfers. Jeton provides local and global payment methods worldwide using a single platform, as well as virtual IBAN’s in select countries. Jeton’s convenient, user-friendly interface removes all the friction between you and your money with transparent and competitive fees. Customers can deposit, withdraw, send, pay and exchange money easily in one platform with Jeton Wallet.
To view the agenda click here: https://www.eventus-international.com/all-in-gaming
To register and secure your seat at AGU 2020, click here https://www.eventus-international.com/all-in-gaming
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit at AGU 2020:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Ukraine with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for AGU 2020.
Lou-Mari Burnett Marketing Director Eventus International
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: +27829075850″