GEFA2019: just one month after the event, Platform Infinity, with Eventus International, presents the first edition of Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA)
The event, scheduled from 26 to 28 June 2019 in the Ivory Coast, will begin with a cocktail party on 26 June 2019 at the Radisson Blu in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
All participants will have the opportunity to break the ice and connect with new industry colleagues before the event starts on June 27th at 10:00 am.
The Betting Coach (www.thebettingcoach.com) is ready to experience all this as an official media-partner of the event, at the forefront of innovation and information, to discover the markets in Africa.
Almost all exhibitor spaces have been filled quickly, so the Platform Infinity and Eventus International teams invite all those interested in entering the gaming industry in French-speaking African countries to register as soon as possible.
The topics of # GEFA2019 include the analysis of:
- The gaming industry in Côte d’Ivoire and its regulations and opportunities
- Exploring key markets and growth opportunities in French-speaking Africa: lottery, sports betting, terrestrial and online games – how to promote further growth
- The sports betting scene in African-French countries
- Differences between the French-speaking gaming industry and other African countries
- Understanding of the market and its characteristics
…and much more
GEFA also presents the following sponsors and exhibitors:
Loterie Nationale de Côte d’Ivoire (LONACI) – BetConstruct – Betgenius – BtoBet – Eventus Media – Moobifun – SB Betting Software
For all additional information and quotes, you can contact the organizers at the following addresses: