Join Eventus International and The Betting Coach in Copenhagen for the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show 2019
The Scandinavian Gaming Show 2018 was a resounding success. The summit reached its goal in helping to create a safe, regulated and responsible gaming environment, opening the market to revolutionary technological innovations.
This year, the Scandinavian Gaming Show will offer gaming professionals the practical expertise of world leaders in the gaming industry and will provide a forum for discussion on all key areas of gaming company management in the Scandinavian region.
The event will see the participation of local and international gaming operators, software vendors, payment gateway providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, gaming regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from all over the world.
The Betting Coach (www.thebettingcoach.com) – official media partner, will present to all its readers, the news live from the event.
Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia offer enormous potential for online gaming.
SGS 2019 offers industry professionals the unmissable opportunity to obtain information from key thought leaders in the gaming industry and from authorities in regulatory development in Denmark and the Scandinavian region.
Some of the last confirmed speakers are:
● Johann Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
● Joakim Renman, commercial chief, Scoutgaming
● Jesper Søgaard, CEO and co-founder, Better Collective
● Antonio Zanghi, Managing Director, Maxima Compliance
● Trevor de Giorgio, Chief Legal Officer, Greentube
● Jack Symons, founder / CEO, Gamban
● Gustaf Hoffstedt, Secretary-General, Swedish Association for Online Gambling
Some of the key issues that will be discussed during the two-day event include
● Code of conduct for the game in Denmark
● The marketing of gambling ads in Scandinavian countries and the way in which self-government can prevent the imposition of restrictive legislation
● An action plan for responsible gaming in the Scandinavian countries and beyond
● New and emerging products: what is the next growth product
● Affiliates: Rogue affiliates and how to effectively implement gaming and marketing legislation to them
Take your place at SGS 2019 and get information on the latest regulatory framework, guidelines and industry information needed to invest and consolidate in this rapidly evolving market. Don’t miss this opportunity to face the biggest gaming operators and experts in the Scandinavian market.
SGS2019 – Discover new opportunities by joining gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Do not delay; the special early riser ends this week:
Receive a 10% discount on your SGS delegate pass by registering now: https://www.eventus-international.com/sgs
Take advantage of SGS2019 as the optimal platform to show or launch your products by becoming an exhibitor or sponsor.
Contact the marketing director of Eventus International, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Scandinavia with our sponsorship and exhibition packages:
Lou-Mari Burnett – Marketing Director – Eventus International
. Copyright © The betting coach