Less than two months before the BiG Africa Roadshow in Cape Town
Planning for the BiG Africa Roadshow to be held on 4 October 2019 at the beautiful Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town, is well under way and the Eventus International team is excited to announce that several main players in the gaming industry will be attending and addressing delegates.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Dean Macpherson, Shadow Minister for Trade & Industry, Democratic Alliance
- Duncan Pollock, Head: Global Marketing, DR Gaming Technology
- Garron Whitesman, Partner, Whitesman Lurie Attorneys
- Jason Foster, Co-Founder & Head of iGaming, Chalkline Sports
- Joe Kustelski, Co-founder, Chalkline Sports
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO & Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Mario Vilela, Sales and Marketing Director, IGT Africa
- Tyrone Dobbin, Chairman & CEO, Western Cape Bookmakers Association & Sportingbet
An outline of the agenda for BiG Africa Roadshow Cape Town consists of:
09:30 Registration and Refreshments
10:00 to 16:30 BiG Africa Roadshow CT conference
13:00 Networking Lunch
16:30 – 00:00 Networking Cocktail Dinner
Topics that will be discussed during the event, include Remote Gaming Q&A: An update from the Department of Trade & Industry and The sector on the rise – The future of the betting and gaming market in Africa. Several round table discussions will take place allowing delegate participation in matters such as:
- Sports betting platform – choosing it the right way (operators and suppliers)
- Factors to consider when starting your operations/partnership in Africa
- The rise of virtual sports and how this platform can help the sports betting industry
- Affiliate Marketing and growing traffic strategies in Africa
Attend this exclusive event especially curated for company senior executives to assess the challenges and future opportunities for gambling in Africa and be included in these high level discussions while gaining from excellent networking opportunities.
On Saturday, 5 October, delegates with VIP passes can enjoy the best Cape Town has to offer by joining in excursions such as a Champagne Cruise, a trip up Table Mountain or a tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands.
Register now to be a part of what this event which is set to be of historical importance in moving the remote gaming bill forward in South Africa.
Leverage the credibility and reach that Eventus International has years establishing in the African market by sponsoring at the BiG Africa Cape Town Roadshow.
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Africa with our sponsorship and exhibition packages: