Preparations for the third edition of the Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition (SPiCE) are heating up. SPiCE 2020, which will take place at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa from 25 to 27 March 2020, promises to be the biggest assembly of stakeholders from the gaming and betting industry in the Indian subcontinent and beyond.
“Not only has SPiCE become the ultimate meeting platform for gaming professionals in Asia, but it has also become a celebration of culture, a vibrant mixture of industry experts from around the world and the prime networking opportunity for new relationships to be formed. India as setting for a gaming event such as SPiCE, is the perfect foundation for untapped potential – A gateway to the Asian gaming market, which holds groundbreaking possibilities!”~ Lou-Mari Burnett, Marketing Director, Eventus International
Reflecting on previous SPiCE editions, Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in, notes:
“The last two editions of SPiCE have been a huge success. The event sees participation from a wide number of stakeholders from India and overseas. SPiCE is the best place to meet the who’s who of the gaming industry, network with them and listen to the views of the opinion makers in the sector. SPiCE 2020 is going to be bigger and better than the previous two editions and hence is a must-attend for anyone connected with the gaming industry.”
The Indian subcontinent has seen much development on the gaming and betting front during recent times.
“The eyes of the industry are on India right now and SPiCE is excellently positioned as the market’s leading gaming event. The team at Eventus have delivered a really great show for the past two years, bringing together the brightest minds in the industry to this exciting space.”~ Susan O’Leary, CEO, Alderney eGambling
To date there has been great excitement about SPiCE 2020 and Eventus International is excited to announce that even more flavour has been added to the event through a line-up of excellent speakers who have confirmed thus far.
- Albert Climent, Founder, Oneblock Technologies
- Amar Gahlot, Advocates & Tax Consultants, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Amin Rozani, CEO, Spartan Poker
- Ankush Gera, CEO, Junglee Rummy
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, Vice President – Commercials, Nektan Plc
- Larry Ng, Business Development Director, Melco Resorts
- Mike Bolsover, CEO, Silver Heritage Group
- Nandan Kamath, Founder and Managing Partner, LawNK
- Paavan Nanda, CEO & Founder, WinZo Games
- Pareikshit Maadershetti, CEO, Taj Rummy
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Sai Srinivas Kiran G, CEO and Co-founder, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
- Yashashvi Takallapalli, CEO, Nostragamus
With so many top-notch industry players in attendance, SPiCE 2020 is set to surpass all previous editions.
“As the leading Real Money Gaming Affiliate network in India, SPiCE was an eye opener for ConversionX team and a great platform to network with the diverse and exploding global gaming community of entrepreneurs and operators. SPiCE helped us break the ice and eventually led us to strike some valuable partnerships and expand our business to some of these matured global markets. Highly recommended for all the gaming enthusiasts, entrepreneurs and enablers to leverage this unique global platform on the coming editions too!” ~ Abhishek Shah, Co-Founder & CEO, ConversionX
Eventus International is furthermore excited to announce an award ceremony scheduled to take place on Day Three of the event, Friday, 27 March, to celebrate Indian companies that have excelled in various fields within the gaming industry.
To ensure awards recognise achievements across all areas of the sports betting and gaming industry, the following categories are presented:
1. Skill Gaming Operator of the Year (Non-Fantasy)
2. Poker Operator of the Year
3. Fantasy Gaming Operator of the Year
4. Technology Provider of the Year
5. Affiliate Platform of the Year
6. Developer of the Year
7. Emerging Startup of the Year
8. Legal Adviser of the Year
9. Policy Maker of the Year
10. SPiCE Speaker of the Year
Nominations close on Thursday, 31 October 2019