SPiCE 2020 – why you need to be there!
The much anticipated third edition of SPiCE (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition) is happening from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
Set to add spectacular flavour to any gaming enthusiast’s calendar, here are the reasons why you have to be there:
- Join in the biggest gathering of sports betting and gaming stakeholders on the Indian subcontinent.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework around gaming laws in India.
- Explore the exciting investment opportunities in the Indian gaming industry.
- Enjoy presentations by top gaming specialists from India and beyond.
- Connect and collaborate with industry peers to forge valuable business relationships.
- Get first-hand advice from lawyers, tax accountants, consultants and gaming advisors to the gaming industry in India and South Asian countries.
- Leverage this prominent event to showcase your products and service offerings directly to an appropriate target market.
- Partake in the glamorous “SP’iCE Breaker” cocktail and the “SPiCE After Party” networking events.
- Show off your skills at the “SPiCE It Up Poker Tournament”
- Attend the much anticipated SPiCE Awards.
The following speakers have confirmed their attendance at SPiCE 2020:
- Aditya Wadhwani, Professional eSports Commentator
- Albert Climent, Founder, Oneblock Technologies
- Amar Gahlot, Advocates & Tax Consultants, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan Attorneys
- Amin Rozani, CEO, Spartan Poker
- Ankush Gera,CEO, Junglee Rummy
- Anutosh Chatterjee, Gaming Consultant
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD, UK
- Dibyojyoti Mainak, Consultant General Counsel, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
- Gaurav Gaggar, Chartered Accountant and Co-founder, Brainduel Games
- Jay Sayta, Founder, Glaws.in
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, Vice President – Commercials, Nektan Plc
- Jim Ramchand, Founder & Consultant, Jims Poker Room & Marina Casino
- Larry Ng, Business Development Director, Melco Resorts
- Manoj Jain, Senior Vice President, Delta Corp Ltd.
- Mike Bolsover, CEO, Silver Heritage Group
- Nandan Kamath, Founder and Managing Partner, LawNK
- Paavan Nanda, CEO & Founder, WinZo Games
- Pariekshit Maadishetti , CEO, Taj Rummy
- Raj Kalakota, CTO, SportsIT (Part of Bettorlogic group)
- Roland Landers, CEO, All India Gaming Federation
- Sai Srinivas Kiran G, CEO and Co-founder, Mobile Premier League (MPL)
- Vaibhav Gaggar, Managing Partner, Gaggar & Partners
- Vidushpat Singhania, Managing Partner, Krida Legal
- Yashashvi Takallapalli, CEO, Nostragamus
To ensure your seat at this pivotal gaming event, register here today.
Due to widespread interest, the 10% discount on Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages has been extended till Friday, 13 September! Don’t delay, book now!