The sports betting industry has been advised to prepare for the biggest virtual gambling event in history next week – SBC Summit Barcelona – Digital.
SBC’s Founder and CEO Rasmus Sojmark is encouraging everyone to plan their week very carefully, otherwise, they risk missing some of the expert insight that will be shared over the course of the week.
“We have almost 300 speakers sharing their ideas, 50 of which are CEOs, covering all aspects of the industry – sports betting, casino gaming, marketing and affiliation, and compliance.
“Not only that but we are able to do this free of charge and deliver directly to your desktop. This must be the best value that the industry will ever have for the quality and depth of content on offer next week.”
Among the many highlights are:
- In Conversation with DraftKings Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO Jason Robins and Sportradar Founder & CEO Carsten Koerl
- Former William Hill CEO Ralph Topping on his life in the industry
- Tim Heath, Coingaming CEO, on how his firm has embraced the latest technology to carve out market share
- CEOs including StanleyBet’s Giovanni Garrisi, Pinnacle’s Paris Smith, MaxBet’s Minja Bolesnikov, BetFirst’s Alexis Murphy, Danske Spil’s Niels Erik Folmann, Fitzdares’ William Woodhams, Apuesta Total’s Gonzalo Pérez, Betcris’ JD Duarte
- Oddschecker Global Media CEO Toby Bentall on a panel with KaFe Rocks CEO Simon Pilkington, and Marcos Oliveira of Clever Advertising Group – moderated by Lee-Ann Johnstone, CEO of AffiliateINSIDER
- A dedicated CTO panel with representatives from Parimatch, Genesis Global, Kaizen Gaming and Stanleybet
- A Casino Global Outlook Panel featuring: Pontus Lindwall (CEO, Betsson AB), Tim de Borle (COO, Napoleon Sports & Casino), Avigail Nir (COO, Mansion Casino) and Eric Olders (CEO, JVH Gaming)
- 50 local experts discussing which territories offer the best long-term opportunities for ambitious operators, with in-depth evaluations of the markets in Africa, Asia, Australia, the CIS, India, Latin America, and North America
- A full Safer Gambling track, with experts from GVC, PAF, Kindred Group, Genting and Sky Betting & Gaming working to identify solutions to the industry’s most complex problem
- A dedicated Payment & Compliance track, featuring Lior Segal (Director of Payments, The Stars Group), Isabelle Delisle (Global Head of Payment Solutions, Pinnacle), Lee Terfloth (VP of Online Gaming Product, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino) and Ievgeniia Derbal (Chief Legal Officer, Parimatch)
The full agenda features sessions that cover markets on six continents:
together with verticals including sports betting, esports, online casino, slots, live casino and lottery.
The crucial issues in those sectors will be examined from a variety of perspectives such as business planning, trading, product development, technological innovation, regulation and compliance, marketing, and investment.
Providing insights and ideas on all these topics is a speaker roster that includes senior staff from more than 75 different international operators, along with specialists from internet giants such as Google and Twitter, super-affiliates, major suppliers, safer gambling charities, banks, law firms, and trade associations.
In addition to the unmissable conference content, delegates can also look forward to a program of skills workshops and themed networking roundtables, together with an interactive expo showcasing the next generation of sportsbook, casino and payments products.
Click here to secure your free pass for the betting & gaming industry’s largest-ever virtual event.