The all-new Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit ( GSDS2021 ) will be kicking off in only two weeks’ time.
GSDS2021 Online will take an in-depth look into the current gaming and sports environment in Middle East North Africa (MENA), uncovering where the key opportunities exist and taking a look at the emerging possibilities and trends ahead.
Meet The GSDS Online Speakers:
- Albert Climent, Founder, OneBlock Technologies
- Amy Remes, CEO, Kootac
- Andrew Tottenham, Managing Director, Tottenham & Co
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming LTD., UK
- Dan Houl, Head of eSports and Gaming, Digital Payments, Nuvei
- Earle G. Hall, President & CEO, AXES.ai
- Jake Waller, Managing Director, New World Gaming
- Phil Sham, CEO, Aquanow
- Robert Brassai, Principal Consultant/ Founder, Sense4Gaming/ Qasiknow
- Tim Heath, Founder, Coingaming.io
Topics of discussion include:
- Integrated resort as catalyst for destination marketing, and how it will ignite Dubai hospitality services
- What’s hot, what’s not and the emerging trends in gaming & sports industry in the Middle East region
- Can Dubai become the next global online gaming and crypto capital?
- eSports – How big the opportunity actually is? What is the growth and how big do we expect it to become?
For more information about Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit, visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gsds
Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit (online preview event), will offer the following participation options to boost your brand to an international audience:
- Sponsored speaking slot
- Seat on panel
- Product video placement
– Attendee registration (complimentary)
Be sure to save the dates for the Gaming & Sports Dubai Summit ( GSDS2021 Physical, in-person event), taking place from 15 – 16 November 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
Contact Eventus International now to grow your business in Middle East North Africa (MENA) and beyond with the sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Lou-Mari Burnett, Marketing Director – Eventus International
About Eventus International
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
To view the full lineup of 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!