And just like that, we are entering the final month of 2021. What a ride it has been and it’s not done yet as there are still many UFC and MMA events left to watch and bet on the BetUS sportsbook.
Bellator 272: Pettis vs Horiguchi
- Date/Time: Dec. 3, 2021, 7 p.m. ET
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT,
- Broadcast: Showtime
Kicking off the month is a champion versus champion affair. Newly minted Bellator bantamweight champion Sergio Pettis defends his belt against RIZIN’s bantamweight champion, Kyoji Horiguchi.Pettis (21-5-0) is unbeaten in Bellator (3-0-0) but will be a slight underdog when betting online. Horiguchi is the 2-1 favorite having already captured the title before.
UFC Fight Night: Font vs Aldo
- Date/Time: Dec. 4, 2021, 8 p.m. ET
- Venue: UFC Apex, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Broadcast: ESPN
Bantamweight contenders Rob Font and Jose Aldo main event this free fight card for the next title shot. Font (19-4-0) enters as the slight favorite per the UFC betting odds while Aldo will be an underdog for the third time in his last four fights. The American has won four straight fights with his most recent win coming against the former champion, Cody Garbrandt. Aldo was in a three-fight skid but has since won his last two fights and is 2-2 in the 135 lb. division.
UFC 269: Oliveira vs Poirier
- Date/Time: Dec. 11 2021, 10 p.m. ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Broadcast: Pay-per-view
The grand event of December is the UFC’s last Pay-Per-View for the year and it’s a big one: UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira defends against one of the UFC’s fastest rising stars: Dustin Poirier. Both Oliveira (31-8-0) and Poirier (28-6-0) are fan favorites thanks to their exciting fighting styles and having won a combined 17 of their last 18 fights.
Oliveira will be the underdog while Poirier will be the favorite for the third time in his last five fights. The best UFC bet is for this fight to be finished as a combined 13 of their last 16 fights have ended in a knockout or a submission. Anchoring the co-main event is the return of the “GWOAT” (greatest woman of all time), Amanda Nunes. She defends her bantamweight title against Julianna Pena as another massive favorite. Nunes (21-4-0) has not lost in seven years as Pena (10-4-0) looks to do the near-impossible.
UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs Daukaus
- Date/Time: Dec. 18, 2021, 4 p.m. ET
- Venue: UFC Apex, Enterprise, NV, USA
- Broadcast: ESPN+
Capping off 2021 is a heavyweight tilt between “The Black Beast” Derrick Lewis and rising contender Chris Daukaus. Lewis (25-8-0) is the slight underdog as Daukaus (12-3-0) is unbeaten in the UFC (4-0-0), having finished all of his opponents.
Upcoming MMA Events: Best of the Rest
- ONE Championship: Winter Warriors – December 3 · Pay-per-view
- LFA 119: Silveira vs Revel – December 3 · UFC Fight Pass
- Cage Warriors 131 – December 10 · UFC Fight Pass
- LFA 120: Cantuaria vs Horth – December 10 · UFC Fight Pass
- Cage Warriors 132 – December 11 · UFC Fight Pass
- Pancrase 325 – December 11 · Pay-per-view
- Deep 105 Impact – December 12 · Pay-per-view
- Titan FC 73: Seasons Beatings – December 17 · UFC Fight Pass
- ONE Championship: Winter Warriors 2 – December 17 · Pay-per-view
- CFFC 104: Torres vs Bilder – December 17 · UFC Fight Pass
- KSW 65: Khalidov vs Soldic – December 18 · kswtv.com