Eventus International will be returning to Dar es Salaam, Tanzania this year from 4 – 5 July 2022 to host the renowned 7th Annual Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit.
Over the last 6 years, thousands of industry stakeholders have come from all corners of the globe to meet, network, and learn about the biggest opportunities the East African gaming industry has to offer.
The gaming industry across the world is aware that the East African market as an ever-growing land of opportunity for local and international industry professionals. Eventus International will once again offer attendees the chance to join in on the conversation about the current gaming regulation in Tanzania and neighboring countries to gain insight on the best capitalizing practices that can maximize your company’s profits and market share.
The 7th Annual Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit will cover:
- Regulatory roadmap in East Africa
- Comparative analysis of gambling tax framework in Africa
- Working strategies to enter Africa’s gaming market
- Women in gaming
- Identifying the right products to offer in Africa
Eventus International warmly welcomes the following esteemed SBEA+ Tanzania Speakers:
- Aggrey Sayi, Country Marketing Manager, OdiBets
- Cameron Green, Gaming Consultant, F9 Media Group
- Félix Mukaxe, Gaming Consultant & Member of the Board, Mozambique Gaming Board
- Felix Mulandi, Sports Betting Executive, Independent
- Frank Herold, Member of the Board, EMIRAT
- George Ategeka, Chief Administrator Officer & Director of ICT, Stars Bet Tanzania
- John Kamau Kungu, Founder, Betconsult Africa
- John Mutua, Regional Consultant, Moja Group
- Jeremiah Maangi, Founder & Managing Director, Igaming Afrika
- Jesse Ndambala, Tanzania Country Consultant, Ocean Gaming Consult
- Najib Balinda, Chief Business Development Officer, Genius Gaming Consult
- Oyindamola Michaels, Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
- Purity Wahiu, Head of Operations, Inbet Kenya
- Ronald Louis, Tanzania Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
- Sean Muturi, Head of Digital Marketing, MelBet
- Solomon Godwin, Senior Business Development Manager, Africa, Pragmatic Play
- Tumaini Maligana, COO – East Africa, 22Bet
To offer even further networking opportunities and to engage in thought-provoking discussions within the African gaming market, Eventus International will be adding on the SBEA+ Networking event straight after 7th Annual Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit, taking place from 7 – 8 July 2022 in Nairobi, Kenya. A separate registration (https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea-networking) will be available for the SBEA+ Networking event in Kenya.
Eventus International will be offering the perfect meeting platform with an extensive exhibition floor at Sports Betting East Africa+ in Tanzania, as well as networking drinks and a poker tournament at one of the most prestigious clubs in Dar es Salaam. Not only will attendees connect with existing and potential clients, but they will also have the chance to be recognized for the prestigious SBEA+ Eventus Awards, which will be awarded in recognition of those moving the industry forward.
Make sure to book your participation at Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit 2022 before passes are sold out. Don’t want to miss out on valuable discussions, and opportunities to expand your brand in the East African gaming market! For more information, visit: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and LATAM, attended by thousands of senior delegates from the private and public sector. For more information on Eventus International, kindly visit – http://www.eventus-international.com/
Lou-Mari Burnett Marketing Director
ABOUT EVENTUS INTERNATIONAL
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilize our vast networks and expertise to create forward-thinking summits that align best practices and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical, and technical challenges, and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision-makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout. The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Analytics & AI In Gaming, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo), Sports Betting East Africa+, iGG (iGaming Germany), RiSE (Russia iGaming Summit & Expo), All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, SPiCE Sri Lanka, Sports Betting West Africa+, Fantasy eSports Summit, Scandinavian Gaming Show, All American Sports Betting Summit, Cyprus Gaming Show, iGaming Central America, International Lottery Play Summit, International eSports Business Forum, and Chile iGaming.