East Africa has been experiencing a sports betting explosion, with the age-old pastime swiftly becoming a favored form of entertainment and a compelling investment opportunity for local entrepreneurs.
Fueling much of this growth is the region’s youthful population.
- 80% of young Kenyans have betted at least once.
- Over 50% of young Tanzanians and Ugandans have engaged in betting
- Young individuals demonstrate higher trust in technology and online payments
- Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda are leading online betting regions in Africa
- Sports betting on football, rugby, and horseracing remains dominant
Sports Betting East Africa+ Summit 2023 will be covering several topics highlighting business opportunities in the East African region under the stewardship of local experts like:
- Alessandro Pizzolotto, Co-founder and CEO, Stm Gaming,
- Jeremiah Maangi, Managing Director, Bizin Africa, igamingafrika.com & betdomains.io,
- Purity Wahiu, Operations Manager, Palms Bet and Wendall Kaba, Senior Gaming Technology Advisor, Gaming Laboratories International.
Some hot topics on the agenda include:
- Cryptocurrency revolutionizing East African iGaming payments
- Unleashing the power of mobile gaming in the region
- Latest regulatory shifts shaping East African iGaming
- Mastering content strategies for the dynamic African market
SBEA+ 2023 presents lucrative opportunities for emerging local sportsbooks to partner with international brands and drive growth in the region. The event acts as a platform for strategic collaboration between regulators, operators and providers, making it a hotbed for business growth in the industry, operators, and providers to seize business opportunities in the market.
Explore groundbreaking product solutions and meet face-to-face with leading providers like:
BetConstruct, Evolution, Bitville Gaming, Red Hot Games, MegaPari, Betting Software, DSTGAMING, Mondogaming LTD, PlayLogiQ, Ocean Gaming Consult, and more, fueling East African market expansion.
Don’t miss out on securing your spot for SEBA+ 2023! Tickets are selling out fast for this highly sought-after event in the heart of the rapidly expanding East African market. Register now and ride the wave of iGaming success in East Africa, https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbea
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Lou-Mari Burnett Marketing Director – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: +27829075850
ABOUT EVENTUS INTERNATIONAL
Eventus International has been in the business of connecting industries for over a decade. With a proven combination of networking, industry insight, and knowledge sharing each event brings an industry closer together and closer to achieving a collective goal.
We take pride in using our platforms to offer bespoke sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that can easily position a brand to a targeted audience of professionals, and deliver a high ROI to companies looking to enter a market and/ or strengthen their brand presence.
We believe in quality over quantity and set out to gather the “right” audience for companies to “shake the correct hands”. By focusing on connecting a C-Level audience, all attendees can network with like-minded professionals, growing their businesses and international relationships.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Gaming Event Francophone Africa, BiG Africa Summit, Online Casino Summit Italia, iGaming Germany, iGaming Central America, All American Sports Betting Summit, Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE Sri Lanka, iGaming Crossroads Summit, Sports Betting West Africa+, SPiCE Philippines, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Event, Scandinavian Gaming Show, SPiCE Bangladesh, International Lottery Play Summit