Eventus International and The Betting Coach invite game industry experts to attend the upcoming event
Everything is almost ready for the most exciting and intriguing event of online and offline sports bets, in particular for African-French countries: the inaugural Gaming Expo Francophone Africa (GEFA) to be held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan in Ivory Coast from 26 – 28 June 2019.
With less than two months from the beginning, GEFA is pleased to share some highlights of the event.
• Explore growth and opportunities in the French-speaking African sports betting markets
• What is necessary to know about licenses, partnerships and the management of a gaming activity in French-speaking African countries
• Obtain information from sports betting operators and regulators
• Know the strategies to develop, sustain and increase market shares
• Know the new operators
• Connect with the main operators for an unprecedented networking opportunity
GEFA 2019 is the only dedicated gaming event for French-speaking countries in Africa. The event is designed to attract those who are in the gaming sector in Africa and abroad.
The event will be attended by:
• Game operators
• Regulators and government authorities
• Suppliers and manufacturers of gaming machines
• Suppliers and manufacturers of furniture for games
• Game software providers
• Payment solution providers
• Online betting operators
• Operators of mobile games
• Fantasy, Skill and e-Sport iGaming lottery
• Game consultants
• Law firms in the gaming sector
• industrial associations
• Responsible gaming consultants
Contact us now to find out how to upgrade your brand on # GEFA2019
Contact Platform Infinity marketing director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in French-speaking African countries with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for GEFA 2019.
Lou-Mari Burnett Direttore marketing Piattaforma Infinity