Only three weeks are left before gaming professionals from around the world meet in Monmouth Park.
Appointment set for 18 to 19 June 2019 in New Jersey, where, on the occasion of AASBS2019, the highlights on gambling in America will be discussed
The Betting Coach (www.thebettingcoach.com) as media-partner of the event, is preparing to live every single moment of the American appointment, live from Monmouth Park.
The first edition of this prestigious event was designed to provide you with the knowledge and information needed to make a major impact on the US gaming market. Don’t miss your chance to get an invaluable show and meet the leading American sports betting minds!
Highlights of the agenda:
● Creation of a harmonized regulatory environment between the regulated states
● What you need to know to enter the betting segment in the USA
● Innovative growth strategies for new and established sports betting companies in the evolving US market
● What the players want: player acquisition and retention strategies for the American market
● Player management and risk mitigation – The key to success in any market
Places are limited; register now on:
Or contact Eventus International to find out how to exhibit in the most awaited fair in June.
Lou-Mari Burnett – Direttore marketing Eventus International