Sports betting West Africa 2019: the most anticipated summit of gambling in West Africa
The long awaited SBWA2019 will take place at the Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos, Nigeria, from 23 to 25 July
The Betting Coach (www.thebettingcoach.com) as official media partner of Eventus International, organizer of the event, will follow all the points dealt with in the conferences.
This year’s agenda will address:
● How do leading operators manage risk successfully?
● What are the main challenges regarding the relationship between operators and agents?
● What impact do virtual sports and live betting have on operations?
● How do software vendors adapt solutions to local market challenges?
● What are the best strategies to use when structuring RTP rates and percentages?
Why you should participate:
● Meet the main operators in West Africa
● Improve your skills with the global experience of the most important gaming industry stakeholders to improve and further develop your operations
● Keep up with the competition with new marketing strategies and tools
● Be part of the forces to change and make the West African gaming industry a better market
● Keep up with the upcoming planned regulations of the regulatory body
● Acquire more business in your country of activity and in the rest of West Africa
What are you waiting for? Register to gain competitive advantage in the West African market: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/sbwa
Participate in the largest fair in the West African gaming industry. Contact the marketing director of Eventus International, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Africa with our sponsorship and exhibition packages:
. Copyright © The betting coach