Don’t miss the opportunity and book your pass for the 2nd Scandinavian Gaming Show which will take place from 5 to 6 September at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Betting Coach, official media partner, will follow for its users, all the latest updates live from Copenhagen
Attend the long-awaited event and stay updated on the following topics:
- Gaming Code of Conduct in Denmark
- The marketing of gaming advertising in the Scandinavian countries
- Payment blocking and restrictions in Norway: Success or failure?
- Changes in brand strategies of different companies within the gaming industry
- How to best handle technical compliance in both Denmark and Sweden where a prescribed process of change management is in place
- Emerging / New Products: Now Poker is over, Fantasy sports is live and Bingo is no longer a monopoly. What is the next growth product?
- AND MANY MORE!
Download the SGS 2019 online brochure
Studies proved that personal interactions are up to 34 times more likely to produce positive results than online or electronic sale approaches.
Seize this golden opportunity to meet the greatest names in the gaming business and connect with these attending companies
- 1710 Gaming, UK
- AB Svenska Spel
- Acuris Risk Intelligence
- AIMS OTC
- Alexem Services
- Arosal Tax Consult Ltd
- Better Collective
- BMM Testlabs
- Crucial Compliance
- Danish Gambling Authority
- Danish Online Gambling Association/ Nordic Gambling
- Danske Spil A/S
- edict egaming GmbH
- EMIRAT AG
- EMP CORP
- European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
- GiG Copenhagen (Gaming Innovation Group)
- Global Gaming Group
- Helio Gaming
- Kindred Group PLC
- Maxima Compliance
- MVPs ApS
- Norwegian Gaming Authority
- Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling (NBO)
- Otmore Limited
- PAF – Games Sport Casino
- Playson Limited
- Platform Infinity
- PwC Denmark
- Scout Gaming Group
- Speel Verantwoord/Quod Bonum
- Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling (BOS)
- Taylor Wessing
- Traffic Lab ApS
- University of Iceland Lottery
- University of New Haven
Sponsorship packages are still available for the 2nd annual Scandinavian Gaming Show. Being a sponsor will give you the opportunity to have individual interactions with clients in formal and informal environments during the event.
Register as a sponsor now and:
– Showcase your product and solutions to an international audience
– Promote your brand to a captive audience of decision-makers
– Profit from dedicated networking opportunities to create company awareness
– Share and exchange ideas and concepts
– Launch new products and services in the presence of your future clients
BOOK NOW TO SAVE WITH THE “ONE-WEEK-TO-GO-SPECIAL”!
Receive a 10% discount on Delegate passes and/ or sponsorship packages if you book by 30 August 2019!
#SGS2019 – Uncovering new opportunity by uniting gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Contact the marketing director of Eventus International, Lou-Mari Burnett, to find out how to increase your profile in the Scandinavian market
Lou-Mari Burnett – Marketing Director -Eventus International