Eventus International welcomes you back to the office! May it be a prosperous 2021 filled with success, happiness, brand new goals and tons of inspiration.
We are pleased to start off the year with fantastic New Year’s Specials to show our thank you for your longstanding support.
Eventus International has grown its roster of global gaming events from 12 events annually to 19 events.
In 2021, the company will be expanding its calendar of events, covering more countries every year.
With a high-profile audience gathered under the same roof, our summits will offer the perfect opportunity to sponsors and exhibitors to showcase their products & services, as well as offering the ultimate brand visibility to an international audience through our marketing campaigns.
With the guidance from our esteemed Strategic Advisors, we will continue to produce high quality events that covers developments in legislations, and is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
Lou-Mari Burnett, Marketing Director at Eventus International had the following to say:
“We invite you to join us in 2021 at our established and brand-new events, where we will continue to utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward-thinking summits that align best practices, relevant content, and multiple interactive platforms to connect and network with industry peers.”
Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director at Eventus International added:
“Our vision for Eventus International is to continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly and to continuously develop the gaming industries in the emerging markets. Our team will have all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, so that attendees can feel comfortable to engage in discussions.”
2021 EVENTS CALENDAR:
– AI In Gaming, 3 – 4 February 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Chile iGaming, 4 – 5 March 2021, Santiago, Chile
– iGaming Central America, 8 – 9 March 2021, San José, Costa Rica
– SPiCE India, 23 – 25 March 2021, Goa, India
– GAME Greece, 22 – 23 April 2021, Athens, Greece
– Sports Betting East Africa+, 29 – 30 April 2021, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
– iGaming Germany, 10 – 11 May 2021, Berlin, Germany
– Russia iGaming Summit & Expo, 20 – 21 May 2021, Sochi, Russia
– All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, 14 – 15 June 2021, Kyiv, Ukraine
– SPiCE Sri Lanka, 28 – 30 July 2021, Colombo, Sri Lanka
– Sports Betting West Africa+, 5 – 6 Aug 2021, Lagos, Nigeria
– Gaming Expo Francophone Africa, 16 – 17 August 2021, Casablanca, Morocco
– Scandinavian Gaming Show, 9 – 10 September 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
– All American Sports Betting Summit, 16 – 17 September 2021, San Francisco, USA
– Cyprus Gaming Show, 4 – 5 October 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
– Play Social – Social Gaming China, 22 – 23 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– International Lottery Play Summit, 22 – 23 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– eCommerce World Expo, 25 – 26 November 2021, Beijing, China
– Global Payment Gateway Exhibition, 29 – 30 November 2021, Beijing, China
To view the full lineup of 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
NEW YEAR’S SPECIALS FOR 2021 EVENTS:
– Receive a 15% discount for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor package at ONE selected event
– Receive a 20% discount on the lump sum for any Sponsorship & Exhibitor packages at any TWO OR MORE selected events
These amazing offers are valid until 22 Jan 2021. So benefit from these savings and book your Sponsorship or Exhibitor package now!
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Lou-Mari Burnett Marketing Director Eventus International