International regulators, betting operators, investors, lawyers, affiliates, SEO specialists, betting platform providers, payment providers and more will be coming together this week in Athens for the inaugural GAME Greece, set to take place from 22 – 23 July 2021 at the beautiful Electra Palace Athens.
Eventus International has confirmed high-profile speakers to provide valuable insight into the gaming market opportunities for both offline and online gaming. The carefully designed 2-day agenda will offer high level discussions, examining the current regulatory framework and future direction of gaming in Greece.
Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director, Eventus International said:
Our team is proud and grateful to host an in-person event after such a long absence of face to face events. GAME Greece will be bringing together top industry professionals to share their knowledge with our C-level audience. Held in the Greek capital, Athens, this summit is ideally timed and will offer the insights needed to evaluate investment opportunities and meet partners in Greece, as well as the surrounding nations. We invite all to join us this week in Athens. It’s ‘GAME’ Time!”
Eventus International is pleased to release the full line-up of GAME 2021 Speakers:
- Anastasios Belesis, Senior Lotteries Consultant
- Anny Tzivanaki, Online Operations Director, INTRALOT
- Assaf Stieglitz, Co-Founder, Odds1x2 and Playwisecasino
- Chris Chrisostomidis, VP Platforms and Sportsbook, INTRALOT
- David Barrie, Managing Director, Inverto Consulting
- David Schollenberger, Director, Policy and Compliance, Cyprus Gaming + Casino Supervision Commission
- Dennis Tsalikis, CEO, FSI – Fantasy Sports Interactive
- Emily Helmer, Head of Compliance and eMerchant Services, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co., Law
- Evangelos Karagrigoriou, Business Consultant/Former Chairman, Hellenic Gaming Commission
- Giannis Koutivas, Key Account Manager, Kingbetmedia
- Jakub Kolomičenko, Head of Legal Department, Endorphina Ltd.
- Jens Podewski, CEO and Co-Founder, FinXP
- John Kalamvokis, Senior Advisor, Business Development, Kaizen Gaming (Stoiximan/Betano)
- John-Paul Rowland, Sales Director Europe, BetGames.TV
- Krister Malm, Founder & Group CEO, Oddsium
- Kyriakos Fourniadis, MD South East Europe, Better Collective
- Maayan Dana, Head of Contract Law, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co., Law
- Maria E. Arnidou, Head of Marketing & People Communications, FSI – Fantasy Sports Interactive
- Marius Galdikas, CEO, ConnectPay
- Monika Zlateva, Business Development Manager, EGT Interactive
- Russell Yershon, Director, ConnectingBrands
- Stratos Kanakis, Director, Golden Ratio Consulting
- Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman and CEO, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co., Law
- Teemu Lehtinen, Business Consultant
- Thanos Marinos, MD Greece, Betsson Group
- Thomi Papoutzi, Legal & Compliance Advisor, Inverto Consulting
- Ulises Cárcamo Fahnert, CEO, NowPlayNoGames
- Vasiliki Panousi, Manager of EU Affairs, European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
- Vicky Theodorou, Digital Marketing Manager, Fairplay Group for betshop.gr
- Will Young, Director of Sales & BizDev, Cryptopay
Don’t miss out on key topics of discussions at GAME 2021, such as:
- Getting ahead of the Game while keeping compliant and responsible
- How to be successful in a newly regulated market
- Successful Transition- how technology pushed the transition from land-based to online casinos
- Player acquisition and retention strategies
- Emerging trends and innovations in gaming products and technology
To view the complete agenda, contact us today: email@example.com
Eventus International invites all interested to book their attendance prior to the event dates to avoid the long queues and to respect social distancing. All the necessary safety and social distancing measures will be followed during the event, for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly at GAME Greece 2021. The carefully selected venue hotel is seen as a “Gem of Elegance” and offers luxury accommodation in the center of Athens. The Eventus International team encourages its attendees to book their accommodation at Electra Palace Athens, to benefit from the attendee hotel discount.
For more information, contact Eventus International:firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your attendance now before seats are sold out: https://www.eventus-international.com/game
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
About Eventus International
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility. We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector. We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Analytics & AI In Gaming, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo), Sports Betting East Africa+, iGG (iGaming Germany), RiSE (Russia iGaming Summit & Expo), All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, SPiCE Sri Lanka, Sports Betting West Africa+, Fantasy eSports Summit, Scandinavian Gaming Show, All American Sports Betting Summit, Cyprus Gaming Show, iGaming Central America, International Lottery Play Summit, International eSports Business Forum, and Chile iGaming.