2022 Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo (AAA 2022) makes appointment with companies and delegates from global markets. The event is scheduled from 10 to 12 May 2022.
Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo is one of the biggest trading fairs for games & amusement industry with 18 years’ development. By connecting industry suppliers and buyers, especially overseas visitors, AAA has been an annual routine exhibition for thousands of companies to show their newest products and service.
The event is organized by Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group at the China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China. Last year the fair was a great success, here are some data:
Review of AAA 2021
800+ Exhibitors, 213000+ Visitors, 60,000+ SQ.M
Buyers Analysis by Sector
- 33% Reseller, Distributor, Dealer, Agent, Importer, Exporter
- 26% Theme Park, Water Park, Characteristic Town, Tourist Attraction
- 23% Arcade, Indoor Play Center, FEC, Commercial Complex
- 16% Tourism Investor, Tourism Group, Real Estate Developer
- 2% Trade Association, Media, State Agency, Other
- Games & Devices: Arcade & Video, Midway & Skill, Redemption Prizes, Participatory Play Equipment, Displays & Sets,etc.
- Theme Parks & Attractions: Rides, Architecture&Design, Photographic Solution, People-Moving Equipment, Security Equipment, Theatrical Equipment & Supplies, Admission Equipment, Clothing,etc.
- Water Technology: Water-Related Equipment & Supplies, Water Park Design & Consultancy,etc.
- Children Amusement: Playgrounds, Trampoline, Inflatables, Gifts & Plush, Kiddie Rides, etc.
- Hi-Tech Equipment: VR&AR, Simulation, Animatronics, Snow&Ice Systems, Lasertag, Special Effects, etc.
Partial Overseas Association Partners:
- ∙World Waterpark Association (WWA)
- ∙Indian Association of Amusement Parks And Industries (IAAPI)
- ∙Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA)
- ∙Hong Kong Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (HKAAPA)
- ∙Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)
- ∙International Association for the Leisure and Entertainment Industry (IALEI)
- ∙The International Federation of Parks and Recreation Administration (IFPRA)
- ∙European Gaming and Amusement Federation
- ∙Australian Amusement, Leisure and Recreation Association (AALARA)
- ∙Entertainment Services and Technology Association
- ∙National Amusement Machine Operators of Australia
If you would like more details on the upcoming AAA 2022, do not hesitate to contact the organizers.
Visit the official website: www.aaaexpos.com
Lavender – Marketing Supervisor
Wechat / Whatsapp: 8613802439740