The countdown has finally begun, there are only 2 weeks left until the highly anticipated appointment in Nicosia, Cyprus dedicated to the world of gambling
The Eventus International team, in collaboration with the guys from The Betting Coach (official media partner), are eager to experience all the latest news that will be presented at the 2019 event at the Hilton Nicosia Hotel.
The prestigious third edition of the Cyrus Gaming Show will bring together over 300 international and local companies operating in the gaming and entertainment sector.
Cyrus Gaming Show: the right place to meet, establish successful commercial networks and connections. Participants will have the opportunity to learn through an extensive program of lectures, very important notions about games and will also have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues in the sector and learn more about current opportunities in the Cyprus gaming market, industry trends and best practices, the latest technologies, products and services.
They will participate in the Cyrus Gaming Show 2019:
1710 Gaming, UK
ASC Law Firm Cyprus
Association of Cyprus Betting Companies
Audevie Trading Corp
China Mobile International
Cleverpath Holdings Limited
Cyprus Integrity Forum (CIF)
Cyprus National Gaming & Casino Supervision Commission
Deloitte Ltd (Cyprus)
GRS Global Recruitment Solutions
Human Capital Solutions Ltd
IBK45 Sports Limited
Invitro Services LTD
K. Treppides & Co Ltd
Level Ground Therapy
Markou & Co LLC
Melco Resorts & Entertainment
Michalis C. Zambartas, Advocates
N.A. Naspay Limited
National Betting Authority
Quazard Uncharted Gaming
Important and expected will be:
- Dominique Laconico (Megabet Plus) who will give a speech on “Investing in the Cyprus betting industry”.
- Christina Thakor-Rankin (Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming, United Kingdom) will give a presentation on the “New Generation Z Challenge – Bets and Games”.
- Nick Tofiluk (CEO, National Gaming and Casino Supervision Commission of Cyprus) who will give a speech on: “Stregthening Cyprus’ national – Gambling framework to improve administrative cooperation between other regulated markets”
- Ioanna Fiakkou (National Betting Authority, Cyprus) who will share some welcome remarks on: “The future panorama of the Cyprus gambling industry: opportunities and challenges”
- Stelios Eleftheriou (Parimatch Cyprus) who will share his views with other panel members on: “Gaming advertising companies vs. government “
- Pantelis Leandrou (Cypriot Association of betting companies) who will participate in a discussion on: “An action plan for responsible gambling in Cyprus and beyond”
Join us and get your questions answered – See you there!
Conference request and registration:
Booking and sponsorship:
Lou-Mari Burnett at email@example.com
Opportunity to speak:
Yudi Soetjiptadi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register on www.cyprusgamingshow.com