Eventus International is pleased to announce that preparations for the 2nd Annual Scandinavian Gaming Show to be held from 5 to 6 September 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark, are already underway.
The event followed exclusively by The Betting Coach, will see the participation of several key speakers, in order to share knowledge and experiences with all those present.
With its liberalized online gaming market and an acceptable regulatory system leading the way for the rest of Scandinavia, Denmark has proven to be a suitable destination for gaming professionals.
Join us for this important game show and advance your business through:
• Obtain the latest update on the legal status of sports betting and gambling in the region
• Meeting with the main operators in the sector
• Know the latest trends in the gaming market
• Keep up to date with cutting-edge technological developments
• Swipe your shoulders with leading industry experts
• Form partnerships with international investors
• Discovering new effective market entry strategies by industry professionals
The 2019 Scandinavian Gaming Show will provide operators with a complete understanding of the essential regulatory framework at hand and the experience necessary to establish themselves in the region’s growing gaming industry.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet face-to-face with the biggest players in the Scandinavian market.
SGS2019 – Discover new opportunities by joining gaming leaders in Scandinavia!
Register now: https://www.eventus-international.com/sgs or contact the marketing director of Eventus International, Lou-Mari Burnett, to find out how to be part of the Scandinavian market:
Lou-Mari Burnett – Direttore marketing – Eventus International