Spice India, presents the 2020 edition with new registration and sponsorship opportunities
The third edition of SPiCE (Strategic Platform for iGaming Conference & Exhibition) will be held from 25 to 27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, Goa, India.
Confirmed the media-partnership of our platform The Betting Coach in the most popular successful event in India
Memorize the date and join us in March 2020 to find out the current state of legislation, regulations and responsible gaming practices, to uncover business opportunities and collaborate with the most influential industry counterparts.
All those who register before July 31 will be eligible to participate in the lottery with a VIP package for the event that will include:
● Three nights (single room) at the headquarters hotel
● Entry to all parties, pre-event and after party
● Participation in the SPiCE It Up Poker tournament
● A seat at the VIP Talk Talk table
Remember, to participate in this lucky draw, you need to buy an entry before July 31st 2019!
All tickets paid will be included in the draw, but only one lucky winner will be announced during the first week of August. In the case of companies that register more registrations, the prize remains valid for a single registration.
Eventus International asks all sponsors to seize this opportunity; sign up to show your product or service solution to a targeted audience.
● Promote your brand
● Create corporate awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities
● Share and exchange business concepts with like-minded colleagues
● Start new products and services with your future customers in front of you
Register now at: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-register
The third edition of the Strategic Partnership for iGaming Conference & Exhibition is scheduled for 25-27 March 2020 at the Goa Marriott Resort & Spa, in India.
. Copyright © The betting coach